The foreigner who wants to run a business in Thailand is required to provide:
- Company’s name and Seal
- Company’s objectives
- Address of a Head Office and Address of a Branch Office (If any)
Company Registration Requirements:
- Passport – Foreign national shareholders
- Thai ID and Housing Registration – Thai shareholders
- Any foreign national who wishes to run business in Thailand MUST own at least 2,000,000 TH฿ or above as registered capital.
- He / she MUST share a registered partnership with at least 3 persons or more and one of those MUST be of Thai nationality.
- The registered capital MUST be shared; no greater than 49% for foreign shareholders, and 51% or higher for Thai nationals.