Dependent Visa

  • If a spouse of the applicant who holds a retirement visa or a business visa in Thailand;
  • Regarding the retirement visa, the spouse’s valid marriage certificate MUST be presented as a supporting document.
  • Regarding the business visa with a valid work permit, spouse and children can accompany him / her, and as for children, they MUST be under 20 years of age, and have their own valid birth certificates.