Star Visa Service has lawyers who have certified licenses to do the Notary Public service.
A notarial attorney will do as follows:
- Verifying the authenticity of signatures in documentation.
- Certifying the identification of parties to an agreement.
- Administrating of oaths and affirmations.
- Attesting and certifying certain classes of documentation.
- Being witness to the signing of parties to documentation.
As Thailand is not a signatory to the Hague Convention on Legalization of Foreign Public Documents, in some cases, parties who have engaged notarial services in Thailand are likely to need to have the notarized document authenticated or legalized further at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, or at the Embassy of the country to which the document is to be presented.