Spouse Visa / Marriage Visa (Type “Non-Immigrant O”)
- Available to a foreign national married to a Thai national.
- Husband of a Thai woman MUST own his valid marriage certificate with 50,000 TH฿per month or above as his income OR obtain 400,000 TH฿ or above as cash on deposit in any Thai bank.
** For the first-year visa extension, 400,000 TH฿ as cash on deposit in any Thai bank MUST be presented in advance for 2 months.
** For the second-year visa extension, 400,000 TH฿ as cash on deposit in any Thai bank MUST be presented in advance for 3 months.
- Wife of a Thai gentleman must have her own valid marriage certificate with her spouse and is NOT required to present her cash on deposit.
Required Documents for 1 year marriage visa application
- Marriage Certificate
- Spouse’s House Registration
- Spouse’s Thai ID Card
- House’s map
- Picture of house and family
In the case of working in Thailand, there must be work-related documents such as
- Work Permit
- 1 or Personal Corporation Income Tax
- Bank Book