Student Visa

  • A foreign national who studies or attends any classes in Thailand.
  • Thai schools
  • Thai international schools
  • Thai language schools
  • Thai Universities
  • A student MUST obtain a certificate issued by the educational center that he / she attends in Thailand, and provide it to the Thai Embassy or Consulate of Thailand located in that country concerned of his / her nationality or any countries to issue an “Ed Visa.”
  • If a student is less than 20 years of age, his / her parent can accompany, and MUST get “guardian visa” issued.

Required document for applying Non-Immigrant ED Visa

  • Passport
  • Application Form provided by school
  • 6 Photos of 3×4 cm.