Translation – All Languages

We translate the following language pairs

  • English – Thai
  • German – Thai
  • French – Thai
  • Spanish – Thai
  • Italian – Thai
  • Dutch – Thai
  • Russian – Thai
  • Chinese – Thai
  • Japanese – Thai
  • Korean – Thai
  • Burmese – Thai
  • Others

The Documents are as follows; 

  • Passport
  • Birth Certificate
  • Death Certificate
  • Change the first name
  • Change the family name
  • Identification Card
  • House Registration
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Divorce Certificate
  • Power of Attorney
  • Education certificate
  • Court certificate
  • Driving License etc.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Stamps

Documents from the Ministry of Foreign Affair for foreign countries, such as;

  • A foreign baby born in Thailand has a birth certificate which must be translated and recommended by the Thai Foreign Affair Ministry to certify for registering in his / her Embassy in Thailand or in his / her countries.
  • Others;
  • Death certificate for foreign countries.
  • Business License to do business in foreign countries.
  • Single certificates to marry in foreign countries.

Document Authentication by any Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Thailand

  • The documents from foreign countries which he / she needs to complete official documents in Thailand. These documents have to do the certifying from his / her Embassy in Thailand such as;

A marriage certificate from his / her countries needs to extend his / her visa in Thailand or to register at the District office which he / she has to certify from his / her Embassy in Thailand.

  • Others;
  • Death Certificate
  • Birth Certificate
  • Education Certificate
  • Divorce Certificate
  • Court Statement