- Available to a foreign national who would like to work as a volunteer for an NGO or any charitable organization in Thailand.
- Applicants need to apply for a working certificate from the Thai Labor Department in Thailand as well as the Non Immigrant – O visa from the Thai Embassy or Consulate of Thailand in another country.
- Applicants will then be granted visa of up to 90 days after which he / she can apply for the work permit and extend his / her visa in Thailand.
- Applicants need to apply for Work Permit from the Thai Labor Department in the provinces where the NGO or the charitable organization are located after arriving in Thailand.
Applications must be submitted with required documents as follows:
- 2 photos
- NGO/ Charitable Organization Registration Information
- NGO/ Charitable Organization’s map
- Volunteer’s project description